Open Sewing / QOV / Handiquilter Classes
9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
6:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Show, Tell and Learn9:00 AM - 10:00 AM - Feb 13th only Adding Texture to Your Sewing and Quilting Projects Open Sewing
10:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Porcelain Painting9:00 AM to 12:00 PM
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Classes - A chance to learn from our many talented and skilled artisans!9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
4:00 PM - 9:00 PMFeb 1 & 22 only9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 7:00 PMExcept Feb 3 - Quilts of Valor National Sew Day 9:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Po-ke-no Group Meets
7:00 PM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
Welcome to the 2017/18 Season - Click Here for February Newsletter
No Sewing Experience Needed...
Cotton Fabric Donations always welcome!
- Location: Vistas II
- Day: Fridays
- Time: 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
You will need a Quiltworx Pattern of your choice. They are available at Quiltworx.com The fabric yardage will be in the pattern. Other supplies will also be in the pattern. Note: You will not need to buy a Purple Thang - a stiletto is much better.
- Location: Vista II
- Day: Feb 8 & 15, 2018
- Time: 9:00 AM - 4:00 PM
- Instructor: Rebecca Russel
- Cost: TBA
- Level: Confident Beginner, Class size is 10 students
- Questions & Sign-up: Rebecca Russel: quilting_becky@mycanyonvistacom
- A Pattern from Quiltworx.com
- Fabric Yardage as shown in the pattern.
- Usual sewing supplies, a fine point sharpie marker and a stiletto.
- Glue Stick. Roxanne's glue base