There are a large number of trails within easy reach of Canyon Vistas & The Views
There are no organized groups at the current time. However, there are several informal groups that
take trips together (often on Thursdays)
Check out the Clipboard Room -- OR -- Stop by and introduce yourself to the many residents
that have off-road equipped 4 X 4s or ATVs
If you would like to coordinate this activity and/or would like to promote off-roading on this site, please contact - firstname.lastname@example.org
What to do when.......
- You are going to drive on State Land and need to apply for a mandatory permit
You can now apply on-line
- You run across a snake while out of your vehicle!
- You find an abandoned Vehicle while on the trail
Bulldog Canyon is a great area with several easy to moderate trails within a short drive of Canyon Vistas & The views
- You will need a permit to enter the area because the gates are kept locked. To apply on-line - Click Here
You apply for the permit via email and they send you the permit by return email with the combination for the gates. Turnaround time is quick....often the same day.
- To download an information package with map - Click Here
Arizona Off-road Vehicle Program
ATVs are fun to ride, but there are rules & regulations that apply to their operation
- Goto the Arizona OV Program website
Find out about rules and places to ride.
- Your ATV must be registered even if you do not drive it on public roads
- Where to ride
A great trail site can be found at: http://www.experience-az.com/adventures/4wd/index.html
The author of this site is an experienced jeeper and rides each trail before posting information about it.
You will find Maps, trail difficulty ratings, descriptions, pictures and GPS routes.
Want to try a rental Trail Ride?: http://www.desertmonsterstours.com/tours/